Below are the basic terms and conditions for any projects created under the Dizigrafix proffesional design studio name. Terms will also be stipulated in our agreement. Terms must be agreed to prior to start of project. Updates to this page can be made without notice. Please email any queries about the terms. Dizigrafix proffesional design studio is not registered for value added tax (VAT).
- Quotes and estimates are free of charge and you are under no obligation, until the quote is signed by you.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date on the quote, unless stated differently on the quote.
- Prices on estimates are not binding.
- A deposit of 50% is required. A project will only start after the quote is signed and the deposit paid.
- The deposit is non refundable after design work has started
- Completed artwork will be emailed to you or supplied on disk.
- Information (word/txt), as well as logos and artwork (or photographs) to be used/adjusted (vector/freehand/high quality) must be electronically supplied, unless they are to be created as part of the project.
- Any additional work, author's corrections or ad hoc changes and updates will be charged at an hourly rate (dependent on task, to be verified at start of task) or will be quoted separately.
- Changes must be requested in writing (email or fax).
- Please ensure you have the copy right for all material supplied. Under no circumstances will Dizigrafix proffesional design studio, our designers or any associates be held responsible for any copyright disputes.
- If it becomes clear that material was provided without the required copy right, changes to a project (to remove illegal content) will be at the client's cost. Dizigrafix proffesional design studio does not take any responsibility for content supplied without proper copy right whatsoever.
- The Date of Completion (DoC) of a project is affected by feedback and receiving of content and timelines will be adjusted accordingly.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control, e.g. equipment failure, weather.
- We have the right to use any designs created in promotional material for Dizigrafix proffesional design studio.
- Courier fees will be billed to the client.
- All work is done cash (minus deposit) on delivery (COD) unless otherwise stated.
- Interest of 10% per month will automatically be charged on all COD work not paid for within 7 days.
- Work in progress will be billed for monthly according to the amount of work that has been completed. This is payable within 7 days of statement date.
- If project is cancelled at any time, all fees up to that point of work will be calculated and invoiced. This is payable within 7 days of invoice date.
- All work remains the property of Suki Lock and Jagged Daisy until final payment is received.
- Images and logos supplied must be of high quality.
- Specific required colours must be supplied as Pantone and CMYK values.
- As Dizigrafix proffesional design studio do not handle printing, we will have no further involvement and you will enter into an agreement directly the printer of your own choice. We will however assist you in finding a printer if required.
- Contact details for your printer must be supplied at the start of the project. We can contact them for print requirements and ensure optimal design.
- A project will only be released once it has been proofed, signed and dated by the client. Therefore we take no responsibility for print errors.
- Screen colours and digital proofs can vary from litho printing. To ensure colour and print quality it is the client's responsibility to request a colour proof from the printers.
- The design time of a project will be billed for even if the client chooses not the print the project.
Web Design and Development
- Quotes do not include domain name registration or hosting unless requested.
- Content must be supplied electronically, within 1 month of start of project.
- A project will only be released/uploaded once it has been proofed, signed and dated by the client. Therefore we take no responsibility for website content errors.
- We endeavour to make websites that perform well in current major browsers, but cannot guarantee backward compatibility.
- We cannot guarantee search positions or rankings of websites, but include search engine optimisation (seo) in the form of metatags, structure and basic content recommendations. We can assist in recommending SEO specialists.
- If you want us to upload your website, you will have to provide us with FTP and database details when required.
- If you use a service provider on our recommendation, you will enter into an agreement directly with them.
- All technical aspects of websites must be referred to your service provider. We will however request feedback from your provider via email if you need assistance. This time may be billed.
- Dizigrafix proffesional design studio does not offer its own photographic services.
- When using stock photography you must comply to the artist/suppliers conditions.
- Meetings and consultations will be charged at an hourly rate.
- A travel fee may be required.
- Email queries will be responded to free of charge for confirmed clients.